Getting a fair skin complexion is definitely a bulky task & it can’t be done by using fairness creams available for sale. Skin tone or color depth is a result of the presence of a pigment referred to as “melanin”, its measure decides the fairness scale for anybody.
Higher quantities results in dark complexion while lower quantities leads to fair complexion. Thus your mission would be to reduce melanin quantities, but real question is how to do this. Here i will explain how to do this:
What to Eat?
- Eat fresh & healthy food choices, try to maintain a healthy diet contain adequate quantities of fruits. Fruits & vegetables really are a house-store of vitamins & minerals.
- Eat fruits for example Apple, Guava, Pears & Peaches.
- Do not eat an excessive amount of or too less & do not eat late nights.
- Do not eat oily food particularly “fast food”.
More to do?
- Avoid getting out in mid-noon once the sun is overhead.
- Avoid contact with too much dust.
Treatment in your own home:
- Apply milk on your face, milk provides a whitening agent & helps you getting fair tone.
- Use a mixture of ‘Turmeric Powder’, ‘Gram Flour’ & ‘Milk’ in proportionate quantities.
- Use a mixture of ‘Lemon Juice ‘ & ‘Honey’ all around the body to get fair tone. The mix should contain proportionate quantities.
- Make a paste by mixing One teaspoon of milk, 1 tsp of almond oil, One teaspoon of honey & 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice. Apply it on your body & leave for 10-15 mins, then wash with cold water.
- Make a mixture of yogurt, tomato juice & oatmeal, apply in your body for 15-20 mins then wash with cold water.
- You may also use some cleansing agent accessible in the market, this will particularly avoid the skin to look dull.
- Wash the face 3-4 times a day with some facewash.