Stretch marks are visible lines onto the skin surface, with an off-color hue. This grows wrinkles on their body which is termed stretch marks. Stretch marks can be seen when is pregnant or trying to gain muscular tissues. Sometimes hormonal adjustments also result in stretch marks.
These stretch marks take time and effort to totally obliterate; however, there are several home remedies for lightening them so they don’t appear as prominent.
Aloe vera can be known to diminish stretch marks. All you want to do is to take a look at aloe Notara gel, cod hardworking liver oil and when you have got cod hardworking liver oil subsequently take vitamin E oil along with apply around the stretched indicate area. This really is regarded as good speedy method in healing scars.
Castor oil may indeed be efficient in remedying stretch marks. However, you also have to mix and include it with other oils to maximize its efficiency. If you’re not sure of using this solution, utilizing stretch mark creams will be just fine.
With its acidic nature and natural bleaching properties, lemon juice is one of the most effective remedies to lighten stretch marks. Simply cut a lemon, squeeze the fresh juice and rub it gently to the affected skin. Keep for around 10 minutes and then rinse off after some warm water. Repeat a few times every day to see better results.
The white from the egg is rich in protein which is useful in dealing with stretch marks. Collect the whites from two eggs, whip gently and apply like a thick layer onto the marks. When the egg pack has totally dried, rinse it with water and then moisturise the region by applying some olive oil.
Cocoa butter is generally a very famous fix for stretch marks. Just mix 1/2cup cocoa butter, 1 tbsp e vitamin oil, 2 tsp grated bees become. Heat this mix become get melted. Store together with refrigerate this mixture. You can include wheat inspiring seed oil along with apricot kernel oil to your mixture or speedy healing.
Stretch marks are very common problem in news mums. Though, many women do not get any sort of stretch marks during their pregnancy but research and studies proved that 75% to 90% women experience this condition. This article will explain the causes of stretch marks as well as give you some good tips on preventing stretch marks during pregnancy.
Causes to Get Stretch Marks during Pregnancy:
Stretch marks develop in the middle layer of the skin which is made up of collagen. When the skin is stretched repeatedly, the body will try to compensate by sending more collagen to the over stretched site. The excess collagen causes the stretch marks. Here are some major factors which lead to grow stretch marks during pregnancy.
- The genetic or hereditary behavior is considered as one of the most important factors of stretch marks during pregnancy. If your mother had them during her pregnancy then you are genetically tending to grow the same.
- You are more likely to develop stretch marks if you are a young mum, you put on a lot of weight during pregnancy, You are expecting more than one baby or you had stretch marks before you became pregnant, perhaps on your breasts.
- Women who have good levels of melanin in their skin are less prone to develop stretch marks than those whose melanin levels are low.
- Certain medications used can also lead to stretch marks during pregnancy.
Prevent Stretch Marks:
- It is almost impossible to get rid of stretch marks completely if you already have them. But you can always reduce by using some natural remedies and tips. Here are some easy tips to prevent and diminish those gruesome stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Cocoa butter works wonders for stretch marks. When you discover that you are pregnant, keep a fair stock of cocoa butter and keep applying it in abundance to your abdomen, hip and lower back areas till you deliver the baby.
- Eat a healthy well balanced diet and drink plenty of water. Rapid weight gain is a common cause of stretch marks during pregnancy. Eating right during pregnancy can help you keep your weight gain under control. Discuss with your doctor about how much weight you should gain during your pregnancy.
- Keep your skin hydrated, increase the intake of liquids. Precisely, drink loads of water and juices and take your pre natal vitamins as your body needs extra vitamins and minerals at this time. These vitamins will also help you develop beautiful skin and hair during your pregnancy.
- To prevent stretch marks during pregnancy, you can apply creams which are rich in vitamin E and vitamin K or increase its intake in your food. There are plenty of creams on the market that claim to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. You might want to try several to see what works for you.
- Regular exercise also helps since it increases blood circulation of the body and in turn keeps the skin healthy and nourished.