Everyone hates slow internet connection.Everyone wishes to have high speed internet connection but can’t afford for that. So, many of the users are forced to run slow internet connection.But now the slow internet connection problem is solved guys. Some tricks to boost up slow internet connection . Yes,you have heard right working tricks to boost up slow internet connections.
CMD To Speed Up Slow Internet Connection
Yes,you can also boost up internet speed connection using cmd trick. This trick is simple and I would like to say this trick won’t increase speed internet connection dramatically but definitely it will boost the existing connection to better performance. So,lets see how to do this.
- Click on Start and Select all programs
- Click on accessories and select command prompt
- Now,run cmd as administrator
Type following lines in command prompt and hit enter
- netsh int tcp show global
- netsh int tcp set global chimney=enabled
- netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal
- netsch int tcp set global congestionprovider=ctcp
That’s all setting to boost up internet connection using command prompt.