Almond oil remedies for hair regrowth still exist in today’s society. There’s a large number of recipes touting almond oil’s abilities to develop and maintain healthy hair. Recipes combine almond oil with egg yolk, lavender oil and jojoba within the neverending fight against hair loss. Almonds happen to be long known for being an excellent supply of protein, the theory follows that because the hair is made of primarily protein, almond oil contributes to hair’s natural growth pattern.
- Almond oil usage for hair regrowth has a rich, deep background and has been a time honored natural herbal remedy. Almond oil is really a carrier oil. When combined with an essential oil, such as sandalwood or using castor oil, it can promote hair growth and stop hair loss.
- Combine 1 tsp. of almond oil and 1/4 tsp. Vanilla essential oil in a small glass bottle. Close the bottle and shake vigorously to combine the almond oil and vanilla oil. The vanilla oil will give you a nice fragrance to your hair. For those who have very long or thick hair, exponentially increase the ingredients, as needed.
- Wash hair and towel dry. Or, spritz dry hair with a few water to dampen it. Slightly wet or damp hair can absorb the almond oil better than dry hair.
- Because it is denser than other vegetable oils widely used for hair, ancient Egyptians routinely combined it with using castor oil. This blend is complementary as, in turn, sweet almond oil improves the smell and texture of using castor oil.
Pour some of the almond oil mixture in to the palm of your hand. Rub your palms together, then massage deeply to your scalp. Apply a few more drops to coat hair from roots to tips. Operate a comb through your hair to disperse the almond oil as evenly as you possibly can.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap, and permit the almond oil to become fully made available to every strand of hair. Leave the cap on for 15 to Half an hour, then remove and wash it out the almond oil with tepid to warm water and shampoo.