Thinning of hair and hair thinning are common problems faced by women nowadays. Thin hair is the result of hair thinning and lack of hair growth. The level of hair is lost. She causes often stated are stress, change of location and water, pregnancy, and hormonal changes.
Natural treatments for thinning hair are safe treatments that don’t usually have unwanted side effects.
Home Remedies For Thinning Hair In Women :
- Keep the scalp cleaner and healthier. Take the juice of a lemon and rub it gently around the scalp. Keep for 15-20 minutes and then wash in water. The fresh lemon juice will also remove the dandruff in the hair.
- Certain aromatherapy essential oils like Cypress essential Oil, Lavender essential Oil, Jojoba oil, Rosemary essential oil, Avocado oil have a therapeutic effect when massaged to the scalp. They do not just relieve the stress levels, but also increase the blood flow.
- Avoid using any product which contains alcohol. There are many gels which contain some quantity of alcohol in it which can cause hair to become dry and cause damages. Turn it into a thumb rule that you should not use any alcohol based product particularly in your head. If you use any such product you can get your hair to flake once you have used the product. This is a sign that could indicate that the product has alcohol inside it.
- Add some pieces of dried Indian gooseberry to boiling coconut oil. Once the preparation is tolerably warm, apply in gracious proportions for your hair. Continue this home cure for thinning hair some time to get positive & success.
- Onion is a great stimulator for hair regrowth and one of the most effective natural home remedies for thinning hair. Rub onion around the scalp thrice a week. Inside a month, you will witness considerable rise in volume of hair.