Facial skin is one of the most cared for skin locations on the human body. It is bare for most and there’s no need to cover it except in deserts and extremely cold locations. Facial skin is prone to the formation of pimples more than any part of the body. It is exposed to the elements and may be subjected to all the harm the environment exposes.
Acne Care Tips :
- Take a few pieces of jaiphal (nutmeg), mix it with some unboiled milk and apply the paste on your acne. Wash it off after about two hours.
- Make a mixture of cinnamon powder and honey and apply on your pimples before you go to bed in the night. Wash it with warm water when you wake up in the morning. Do this for a fortnight and watch your pimples disappear.
- Not only are oranges good for overall health, you can use orange peels as a remedy for pimples too. Grind the peels, mix them with a few drops of water and apply it on your face.
- Mix a tablespoon each of fresh lime juice and groundnut oil and apply it on your face to avoid blackheads.
- Leave fresh mint juice on your face overnight to tame pimples.
- Take methi (fenugreek) leaves and make a paste. Apply it every night for 15 minutes and wash it off.
- Take turmeric powder and neem leaves. Apply the mixture on your pimples. Leave it on your face for about half an hour.
- Take equal quantities of rose water and lime juice and apply the mixture on the affected area. Leave it on for 20 minutes.