Beautiful hair can give extra beauty to every one. Many of us doesn’t know to care the hair and the natural remedies for all hair problems. In this article i have given some foods that make your hair strong and healthy.
Hair Care Tips:
- Follow a diet that consists of protein-rich foods, fresh fruits, and vegetables. Avoid fried foods, starches, and sugary foods.
- Wash hair once a week with shampoo products which are developed for your personal hair kind. If you have dry, damaged hair caused by coloring or too much sun exposure, select a shampoo that’s suited for this kind of hair. It is important to never over wash your hair as it will strip your hair of its natural oils.
- Do not wash your hair everyday. Doing so can make it drier, losing its natural lustre. However, if you have an oily hair that needs to be washed on a daily basis, use a shampoo suited for frequent or everyday use.
- Get a hair cut every four or five weeks. Trimming your hair is one good way of getting rid of splits ends. You then can choose different hairstyles depending on the shape of your face.
- Instead of using elastic bands, use the covered variety such as ruffles. Also use a soft nylon brush or comb as to not damage the hair.
- Avoid brushing the hair when it’s wet. However, you can use a smooth-edged wide-toothed comb.
- Massage scalp at least once a week to help boost blood circulation and blood supply to the hair roots. But if you have a very long hair, massaging is not recommended.
- It is also important to moisturize hair that is more prone to breakage. Moisturizing the hair is very essential especially when the hair’s been severely damaged. Use conditioner on damaged hair. You can also use warm olive oil or a wax cream and rub on hair. Then, wrap your hair and rinse after.