Many people are depressed about their the disturbing appearance of wrinkles and blemishes on their faces, So here are the simple but most effective and practical natural ways to get rid of wrinkles quickly.
Homemade Remedies for Your Skin:
- Egg White Remedy. Surprised? Well, there is nothing strange about the presence of this solution in the wrinkle elimination list. Applying egg whites to the wrinkled skin under your eyes, you can easily get rid of these unwanted marks, as well as bags under eyes. Eggs whites tighten skin and reduce the occurrence of wrinkles.
- Castor Oil. This is another effective treatment that keeps one’s skin smooth and reduces even the slightest signs of aging. Massage a few drops of oil to the under-eyes area before going to bed. Perform the same procedure 1-2 times per week to prevent further development of wrinkles.
- Ice Cubes can work wonders, however, these wonders are temporary. Apply them to the area under your eyes or simply rotate them under the area for a few minutes. This will set your skin free from wrinkles and moist.
- Lemon Juice reduces wrinkles under eyes. Just dip a cotton ball in it and apply it around eyes 2 times a day (in the morning and in the evening). In a few weeks you will notice reduction of wrinkles.
- Carrot and Beet Juice remove wrinkles as well. They contain Vitamin A that repairs DNA and rebuilds damaged skin and tissues.
- Grape Seed Oil is one more effective homemade remedy that helps to reduce lines around the eyes in a couple of minutes.
- Wet Tea Bags help to remove fine lines under eyes. Freeze wet tea bags beforehand and apply them to your wrinkles. This will help you to feel relaxed and reduce the occurrence of under eye bags.
- Brown Sugar and Warm Milk. When properly cooled, this mixture can be applied to fine lines. The solution minimizes wrinkles in a very effective way.