Skin is a very essential part of our being. It plays a major role to look beautiful and fresh. Dead skin cells make your skin dull and lifeless. We need to take care it with the changing season in order to get lucrative and glowing skin and look beautiful.
Some Homemade Beauty Tips For Glowing Skin:
- Make a paste of Multani Mitti and rose water. Apply this paste on your face and other parts of your skin you want to take care of. It is best to apply this paste near eyes to get rid of dark circles.
- Make a paste of Multani Mitti and Gulab Jal and apply it on your face and other parts of skin you want to glow. Apply it near your face to get rid of dark circle near eyes.
- Wrap a grated raw potato under your eye for 15 minutes. wipe off the residue and apply an eye cream. It will remove dark circle under your eye.
- Glowing Facial Mask: Make a paste of fuller’s earth, honey and mashed papaya and apply on your face. When it starts to dry then wash it off.
- Take a grated raw potato and wrap it under your eyes for 15 minutes. Apply eye creams after this treatment to remove dark circles under eyes.
- Make a paste of papaya pulp and lemon juice. Apply this paste on your skin for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse it off. This method is best for oily skin type.
- Take turmeric powder and orange juice. Mix them together to make a paste. Use it as scrub on your face and neck and wash it with cold water.
- Cucumber is considered as natural cleanser. Take cucumber juice and mix it with milk and use it as cleanser.
- Apply paste of banana and milk on your face for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water. It is best for glowing skin.
- Prepare a mixture of brown sugar and milk and apply to face and let it be for overnight. Wash it in the morning. It improves smoothness of your skin.