Making our own homemade facial masks in your own home are easy thing to do and based upon what we make some will use as little as just one or two ingredients. Other nose and mouth mask recipes need use of a
number of different ingredients but all of them great for our skin. We can even customize the homemade facial mask to deal with a particular skin problems so the homemade facial mask is exactly what our skin really needs. We can purchase a ready made facial mask too but be sure to select those which have natural ingredients than those that have harsh and in all likelihood harmful chemicals component.
Have you got oily skin? You can easily lessen the problem, using the following homemade masks:
- mix 3 tablespoons hot water and 3 tablespoons of rolled oats to produce a paste. Spread this paste all around the face and leave for about Fifteen minutes. Then rub the clumps of paste with fingers to exfoliate skin, wash the paste with a few warm water and pat the face dry;
- banana and honey mask: mix one tablespoon of honey, a banana and nearly 10 drops of fresh lemon juice in one bowl and use the mask for 15 minutes. Don’t wash it, but rinse having a warm washcloth;
- take 5 washed strawberries and mash all of them with a fork in a small bowl. Add one tablespoon of yogurt and blend the ingredients. After making a smooth paste, put it on your face for half an hour. Then wash it with cold water.
Dealing with Dryness
What about dry skin? What are the possible solutions to use? Obviously, there are. Use the following recipes, sticking to the proportions and you’ll be amazed by results:
- take 4 tablespoons mashed papaya fruit and then add honey. Mix them and spread in your face for not less than 20-25 minutes. Why papaya? It’s rich in vitamin A, C and E and it is able to moisturize the skin, nourish it with needed oils and take away dead cells;
- grind dried orange peels to create a powder, add some fresh raw milk and blend. It is recommended to apply this mask to manage and neck for 30 minutes and wash with cold water;
- take ½ spoon of oatmeal, 1 spoon of honey, 1 spoon of fresh lemon juice and mix to make a paste. Then put it on skin and simply wait for 25 minutes. Rinse the face area with clean water and use a moisturizer.