Grey hair is one problem that’s straddling even the young today. Contact with extreme pollution, dust, and industrial waste put into stress and professional anxiety is really a deadly combination that shows in your body. Greying can also result due to the insufficient melanin in the body. Melanin provides colour to hair.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Grey Hair:
However, there are various treatment options readily available for grey hair, ayurveda is considered the safest of all of them. Ayurvedic remedies for grey hair not carry any associated negative effects and they are also considered as a lasting solution. In ayurveda, greying is considered to be an imbalance from the vata dosha and the remedies suggested are essentially ways that this imbalance can be corrected.
- Bhringraj is a that is considered most essential within the treatment of grey hair. This herb reverses the entire process of greying by stimulating the process of blood flow in the scalp. It also revitalises your hair follicles and makes them stronger. Actually, some ayurvedic practitioners are also of the perception that bhringraj actually darkens the hair naturally. Bhringraj is generally available in the form of oil and it is regular use leads to strengthening of hair and in addition it treats grey hair.
- Amla is yet another essential ingredient which is used to deal with conditions of grey hair. Amla powder combined with lemon juice can be applied to the hair for nice results.
- A pinch of ground pepper mixed with curd and the juice of the lemon and applied evenly around the hair is an excellent ayurvedic home remedy for grey hair. Curd works well for ridding the hair of dandruff and pepper helps in darkening the hair. Regular utilization of this mixture yields positive results.
- A paste of gooseberries and mango seeds is a great remedy for grey hair. It will help in rejuvenating the scalp as well as treats grey hair.
- Another ayurvedic fix for grey hair is onions converted into a fine paste. If this mixture is used regularly before taking a bath, it returns the colour to grey hair.
- Ground neem leaves slowly turns grey hair to black again.
- Guava foliage is also known to reverse the procedure for greying. They are usually ground into a smooth paste after which applied on the scalp and hair before you take a bath.
- Triphala mixed with gingery oil and put on the scalp regularly also returns greyed hair to the original colour. Triphala is a mixture of amla otherwise known as Indian gooseberries, behada and harad. It is almost always available in powdered form.
- Applying a combination of butter and fenugreek powder can also help within the treatment of grey hair. However, you ought to always bathe in cold water after by using this mixture so that the medicinal properties from the mixture are not removed by heat. Fenugreek paste too is regarded as good for greying hair.
- Another important ayurvedic fix for grey hair is an exercise. With this, one has to rub the fingernails from the right hand with the left hand every single day. This approach helps improves blood flow to the scalp and also strengthens the roots from the hair. It is a very easy process and when done regularly, it reportedly returns the lost colour of your hair. Most importantly the new hair that grows following this is also not grey.